1,3 dimethylamylamine, or DMAA, methylhexamine, 1,3-DMAA, 1,3-amphetamine, methylhexaneamine, is a stimulant commonly used to increase energy and training intensity. 1.3 dimethylamylamine is usually found in pre-workout supplements such as Jack3d and SciVation Quake 10.0. Energy increase from DMAA lasts for 3 to 5 hours without failures and fatigue.
DMAA is chemically synthesized. They say that DMAA exists naturally in the geranium plant (Pelargoniumgraveolens) oil as well. Traditionally, the perfume manufacturing industry value this plant for its pleasant range of smells. However, many reports suggest that DMAA is actually not found in geranium oil, and most likely, DMAA contained in supplements has a synthetic origin.
- Intense energy
- Mental focus
- Increased alertness during training
- No crash or exhaustion
- Active for 3 to 5 hours
- Extreme fat burning capabilities
1. This is a nutritional supplement of its kind.
2. It can improve aerobic muscle metabolism and significantly increase muscle strength and endurance just from a diet.
3. You can use it as a nutrition enhancer.
4. This is one of the most popular and efficient nutritional supplements, as well as an indispensable product for bodybuilders.
5. Other athletes, such as soccer players, basketball players, etc. also widely use this supplement.
- Appearance: a white crystalline powder
- Special and powerful agent for weight loss and bodybuilding
DMHA is also called 2-aminoisoheptane. DMHA is a plant extract which is an aconite source. Most of us know that DMHA is synthetic 2-amino-6-methylheptane, as well as 1,5-dimethylhexylamine. DMHA is a new refreshing stimulant. Many studies prove that combining DMHA with some other ingredient can release a product providing the same results as geranium oil (DMAA) and AMP citrate. We are dead sure that this is really so, and it almost coincides with our experience! DMHA has a structure similar to that of DMAA and AMP Citrate (DMBA). All these compounds are classified as “psychostimulants”.
- 1. DMHA can increase the level of various monoamines in the body, especially norepinephrine and dopamine.
- 2. DMHA can exhibit anti-stress properties with a low dose of acrine.
- 3. DMHA can increase mental focus and enhance energy during workouts.
- 4. DMHA is like DMAA, but it is more powerful than DMAA.
Supplements that contain DMHA:
- Lipodrene Xtreme by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- HydroxyELITE by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Synedrex by Metabolic Nutrition
- Synadrene by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Dust X by Blackstone Labs
- JACK’D UP by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals